The growth and scope for organic products in India
- Biscuits, pastries and bakery products, organic India (54)
- Confectionery and chocolate, organic India (7)
- Dairy products, organic India (112)
- Desserts and bakery products, deep frozen, organic India (5)
- Drinks, alcoholic, organic India (12)
- Drinks, non-alcoholic, organic India (18)
- Essential and natural oils, organic India (105)
- Flour, organic India (57)
- Fruit and berries, organically farmed India (86)
- Fruit and vegetables, deep frozen, organic India (31)
- Fruit and vegetables, organic, processed and preserved India (115)
- Herbs, spices, condiments and sauces, organic India (413)
- Honey products, organic India (9)
- Household linen, clothing and footwear, organic fabrics India (202)
- Live animals, organically farmed India (10)
- Meat and fish, chilled, organic India (58)
Today we see that people prefer organic products as compared to chemical ones apparently due to the side effects and less effectiveness to fulfill the purpose. Organic products are more eco-friendly and are made out of natural materials available naturally on the earth. The global organic products are also expected to rise along with the Indian organic products demand. The Indian report states that the exports of organic foods were valued at Rs. 1,000 crore which is quite a boost. There are several organic products that range from cosmetics to food to drugs and more. In fact, every field is now exposed to the organic market. India has the potential of producing more organic products as compared to other countries due to the agro-climatic conditions here. The country practices inherited traditional farming that is a mostly organic way, and that acts as an advantage. India is 10th among the top ten countries in the world in the cultivable land of the organic sector. India produces around 1.24 million MT of certified organic products that are agricultural products. It also includes cotton fiber and functional food products. The exports accounted for 135 products in the year 2013-14 with 194088 MT including 16322 MT organic textiles.
Plans for the future.The government of India has taken several initiatives to support and boost the production and help the employment sector as well as the economy of the country and utilize the resources to its fullest. The government has implemented the National Program for Organic Production that involves accreditation program for certification bodies and standards for the productions and promotion. The NPOP standards are also recognized by the European commission as they are equivalent to their standards.
Those who want to explore new dimensions of the market. It is easy marketing today with Kompass platform and is a well planned B2B portal that can help your business to expand.
Based in more than 60 countries, Kompass’ worldwide business directory for free reports legal and financial trustworthy and frequently updated. For each business present in our database, look for its staff member number, its services, its postal address and at least one phone number will be available. These multiple criteria are so many performance indicators for your communication operations: creation date, who’s who, services, legal status, revenue, and more…
Easylist is a live business counting solution which allows you to easily specify your targets with the BtoB Kompass’ data base. Produce easily your own prospect files that you need for your prospecting and emailing campaigns. Thanks to Easylist, you effectively specify, qualify and identify your contact. Try EASYLIST, the on-line prospecting service developed by Kompass