Get to know about the capacity and growth prospects of the Oil and gas industry in India
Oil and gas industry plant and equipment
- Cleaning machinery and equipment, oil and gas industry India (10)
- Coal gas production plant and equipment India (17)
- Detecting equipment and machinery, oil and gas India (42)
- Drilling machinery and equipment for oil and gas production India (136)
- Drilling rig machinery and equipment for water wells India (95)
- Extraction machinery and equipment for oil and gas wells India (147)
- Filters and separators, oil and gas production India (78)
- Gas flaring equipment and machinery India (8)
- Gas storage equipment India (92)
- Installation and maintenance services for oil and gas production equipment India (13)
- Machinery and equipment for offshore oil and gas production India (43)
- Machinery and equipment for offshore platforms India (38)
Total oil imports rose 4.24% year-on-year to US$ 86.45 billion in April-March 2016-17. India’s oil consumption grew 8.3% year-on-year to 212.7 million tonnes in 2016. Global growth was 1.5%. This has made India the 3rd largest oil consuming nation in the world.
India is the 4th largest importer of LNG (liquified natural gas). The first three positions are taken by Japan, South Korea and China. India’s LNG imports account for 5.8% of the global trade.
India’s oil demand is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6 per cent to 458 Million Tonnes of Oil Equivalent (MTOE) by 2040, while demand for energy will more than double by 2040 as economy will grow to more than five times its current size.
Gas production will likely touch 90 Billion Cubic Metres (BCM) by 2040, subject to adjustment to the current formula that determines the price paid to domestic producers. Demand for natural gas will grow at a CAGR of 4.6 per cent to touch 149 MTOE.
Kompass is an online business portal with an updated database consisting of information on companies and executives’ contact details from various sectors.
Based in more than 60 countries, Kompass’ worldwide companies directory for free brings legal and financial trustworthy and frequently updated. For each business recorded in our database, access its services, its staff member number, its postal address and at least one phone number will be informed. These manifold criteria are so many success indicators for your commercial and marketing operations: legal status, creation date, revenue, who’s who, phone number, all offices address, and more…
Create your own prospecting list with Easybusiness, the essential Kompass BtoB solution that gathers billions of companies across the world. Target effictively your prospect with the many search options at your disposal. Thanks to EASYBUSINESS, keep watch your market, supervise your commercial relationships and forestall unpaid risks. Test EASYBUSINESS, the prospecting service created by Kompass