Learn about the general traders, department and retail stores of India
General traders, department and retail stores
- Agricultural co-operative associations India (14)
- Auxiliary trade activities India (19)
- Buying and commission agents India (212)
- Central purchasing organisations India (25)
- Commodity merchants India (42)
- Department and chain stores India (161)
- Experts and auctioneers India (42)
- Fair trade products (trade) India (47)
- General merchants India (3)
- Importers and exporters India (755)
- Mail order organisations India (1)
- Online retailers/e-commerce India (384)
- Retail trade India (252)
- Scrap and waste (trade) India (201)
- Second-hand equipment India (503)
- Trade, antiques and collectables India (171)
- Traders, textile fibres India (40)
- Vending machine operators India (21)
The overall retail market is expected to grow at 12% p.a. India’s retail market is expected to grow at Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10% to US$ 1.6 trillion by 2026 from US$ 641 billion in 2016.
India’s Business to Business (B2B) e-commerce market is expected to reach US$ 700 billion by 2020. Online retail is expected to be at par with the physical stores in the next 5 years.
The international investors and manufacturers and even big brand names are keen to invest in a big market like India. The scenario is quite positive with many new reforms from the government that will be soon implemented to help investors get attractive returns.
Kompass is an online B2B portal with an experience of 70 years. Register your company with Kompass to get access to our structured online database and other services.
Based in more than 60 countries, Kompass’ worldwide companies directory for free brings legal and financial reliable and regularly updated. For each business present in our database, get to its staff member number, its services, its postal address and at least one phone number will be informed. These manifold criteria are so many success factor for your communication operations: staff member number, services, legal status, revenue, and more…
Perform your own prospects list thanks to Easybusiness, the essential Kompass BtoB platform which regroup billions of professionnal across the world. Identify precisely your potential partners thanks to the many search filters available. Thanks to EASYBUSINESS, check your market, follow your commercial relationships and outstrip unpaid risks. Test EASYBUSINESS, the prospecting service developed by Kompass