Learn about the general traders, department and retail stores of India
General traders, department and retail stores
- Agricultural co-operative associations India (14)
- Auxiliary trade activities India (19)
- Buying and commission agents India (213)
- Central purchasing organisations India (25)
- Commodity merchants India (42)
- Department and chain stores India (160)
- Experts and auctioneers India (42)
- Fair trade products (trade) India (45)
- General merchants India (3)
- Importers and exporters India (753)
- Mail order organisations India (1)
- Online retailers/e-commerce India (380)
- Retail trade India (250)
- Scrap and waste (trade) India (200)
- Second-hand equipment India (503)
- Trade, antiques and collectables India (171)
- Traders, textile fibres India (40)
- Vending machine operators India (21)
- Wholesale trade India (1)
The overall retail market is expected to grow at 12% p.a. India’s retail market is expected to grow at Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10% to US$ 1.6 trillion by 2026 from US$ 641 billion in 2016.
India’s Business to Business (B2B) e-commerce market is expected to reach US$ 700 billion by 2020. Online retail is expected to be at par with the physical stores in the next 5 years.
The international investors and manufacturers and even big brand names are keen to invest in a big market like India. The scenario is quite positive with many new reforms from the government that will be soon implemented to help investors get attractive returns.
Kompass is an online B2B portal with an experience of 70 years. Register your company with Kompass to get access to our structured online database and other services.