The Growth Of The Civil Engineering And Construction Sector
Civil engineering and building machinery and equipment
- Bridge construction machinery and equipment India (70)
- Builders' tools India (95)
- Building machinery and equipment NES India (202)
- Cable and pipeline laying machinery and equipment India (102)
- Canal locks machinery and equipment India (12)
- Cement and sandlime product making plant and equipment India (50)
- Clay processing machinery and equipment India (26)
- Clay tile and brick casting machinery and equipment India (38)
- Clay tile and brick production plant and equipment India (79)
- Components and accessories for civil engineering vehicles and machinery India (209)
- Concrete mixing and placing machinery and equipment India (222)
- Concrete moulding machinery and equipment India (39)
- Concrete product manufacturing machinery and equipment India (83)
In India the construction of civil works is playing a vital role in the economic development of the country and is today growing at 20 % compound annual growth rate for the past few years and contributing 8 % to GDP. The green building factor is also on the rise due to the government initiative and the need of the environment today. Even the people are emphasizing on building an eco friendly buildings that are cost effective as well as help the green cover. There is tremendous potential for the construction of even the green buildings in India along with the regular buildings and infrastructure. The estimated market is $ 400 million and more by 2015. The government is also working on improving the regulations and policies set by them to provide more scope for green buildings. Various international players have entered the Indian market with lots of civil engineering machinery and equipments that come with advanced technology.
Know the important points
India’s middle class population is expected to expand 10 times within the coming years and therefore the construction sector too is going to increase. The construction sector is also related to various other sectors like banking, insurance, designers, architects, furniture, electrical equipments, etc. Thus, these sectors will also see more positive growth in the coming years. It is predicted to grow at 7 to 8 percent every year over the next few years. Increase economic activities will be seen and more employment and opportunities are expected as well. Approximately $ 1 trillion would be spent on the infrastructure by 2017. With the new economic approach and the growing economy various projects will be carried out by the government.
The Kompass portal has today shown how important it is for every kind of business. The ease of listing on the portal as well as the instant recognition of the company has made it a popular portal among business owners.