Construction companies in India
Construction industry in India
The Construction Industry is the second largest industry in India after agriculture. Indian Construction Industry employs a workforce of nearly 32 million and its market size is worth about Rs. 2,48,000 crores. It accounts for 11 percent of India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP). The Construction Industry provides growth impetus to other manufacturing sectors like cement, bitumen, iron and steel, chemicals, bricks, paints, tiles etc.
The industry can be divided into three mega segments:
• Real estate sector - residential and commercial construction;
• Infrastructure construction - includes roads, railways, airport, power, etc.;
• Industrial sector – which comprises refineries, textiles, pipelines, etc.
The real estate sector reached a market size of US$ 120 billion in 2017.
How can Kompass help your business?
Using the KOMPASS global business directory, you can find a highly qualified list of B2B companies in India and around the world. We list companies across 15 industry verticals and cover more than 60,000 products and services.
Find Construction companies across the following industry verticals:
• Building industry
• Civil and marine engineering contractors
• Civil engineering and building machinery and equipment
• Furniture and linen
• Hardware, ironmongery, cutlery, and tools
• Heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) and refrigeration equipment
• Metal constructions for the building industry
• Metal pipework, valves, and containers
• Security equipment
• Timber, wooden products, machinery and equipment for the woodworking industry
You can Search for a Company by its (Name); (Business Activity, Product, Service); or by (a City, State, Country). Find leading Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters, Importers, Traders, Buying Agents, Retailers, Wholesalers, OEMs and more.