Learn about the companies from the Construction sector in India
The construction sector includes a vast spread of sectors. It employs tens and thousands of skilled and unskilled workers.
The wooden products are in great demand for making furniture and other items related to the interior design sector.
Industries like heating, air-conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration equipment along with home appliances are running profitably.
This sector is witnessing increasing amount of investments form domestic and foreign players. The amount of FDI received in the construction sector from April 2000 to March 2017 crosses $24.3 billion. Rs. 2,863 crore-worth investment has been approved towards the improvement of basic infrastructure in six states under the AMRUT scheme by the Ministry of Urban Development.
This sector has a great scope in India. Residential, commercial and hospitality are the largest areas of investment. Smart cities building projects are being undertaken in various parts of the country. The construction sector along with all its related industries and sectors are to gain high profits from this.
At Kompass, you can find all the information and contacts relevant to the construction sector and practically any and every sector and areas of business. Get yourself registered with us to avail of our services designed for the growth of your business.
- Building industry India (1393)
- Civil and marine engineering contractors India (427)
- Civil engineering and building machinery and equipment India (2132)
- Furniture and linen India (5444)
- Hardware, ironmongery, cutlery and tools India (9494)
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) and refrigeration equipment India (4435)
- Metal constructions for the building industry India (2255)
- Metal pipework, valves and containers India (6277)
- Security equipment India (2055)
- Timber, wooden products, machinery and equipment for the woodworking industry India (3288)