Learn about the Electronic equipment, telecommunications equipment
There are a wide number of domestic and foreign players investing in the manufacturing of telecommunications equipment manufacturing, distributing, exporting, selling in the country.
The Indian telecom sector is expected to generate about 4 million direct and indirect jobs over the next 5 years. The mobile services market revenue is expected to reach $ 37 billion in 2017. The highly in-demand smartphones will account for 3/4th of the market by 2020, India the 4th largest smartphone market. Also, broadband connections are to increase to 250 million by 2020.
The FDI generated in the telecom market is about $ 17,058.03 million. The government has taken some concrete steps towards connecting about 2,500 towns and cities with high speed Wi-Fi.
Kompass is a 70-year-old B2B portal offering business development solutions. Register your company with Kompass to get access to a wide database with information on millions of companies from various sectors and direct contacts of executives.
Electronic equipment. Telecommunications equipment
- Aerials/antennas, radioelectric India (128)
- Amplifiers India (128)
- Amplifiers, by use India (78)
- Audio tape recorders India (22)
- Audio-visual (AV) equipment components and accessories India (147)
- Call systems India (32)
- Cathode ray tubes India (31)
- Components and accessories for electronic tubes India (50)
- Components for electronic circuits India (170)
- Components for semiconductors India (31)
- Digital players India (130)
- Digital recorders India (71)
- Electronic and telecommunications equipment for military use India (89)
- Electronic assemblies and microcircuits India (207)
- Electronic connectors India (250)
- Electronic controllers India (239)
- Electronic converters India (169)
- Electronic information display systems India (404)
- Electronic power supplies India (193)
- Electronic regulators India (180)
- Electronic relays India (157)
- Electronic sensors India (493)