Growth Of Printing And Publishing Industry In India
Printing and publishing
- Advertisement and artwork services India (757)
- Book, compact disc (CD) and digital versatile disc (DVD) clubs India (8)
- Bookbinding services India (40)
- Cartography India (27)
- Collotype printing and zincography. Blueprints India (2)
- Craft bookbinding India (9)
- Flatbed printing: letterpress and offset-photolithography India (278)
- Intaglio printing India (111)
- Online publishing, press India (73)
- Online publishing houses India (41)
- Photocopying services India (24)
- Photo-engraving services India (56)
- Press agencies India (8)
- Print finishing India (13)
- Printing blocks and plates India (105)
- Printing consultants India (19)
- Printing services India (94)
- Printing services, digital India (148)
- Printing services, specific surfaces India (143)
- Printing specialities India (302)
- Publishing: Art India (10)
- Publishing: Dictionaries India (34)
Over the past few years, the Indian Printing Industry has now grown to a completely new level. The printing industry runs with its allied industries, like packaging industry, printing machinery manufacturers, ink manufacturing, paper manufacturing and raw material manufacturers and consumables. In a layman’s term, these important industries collaborate to rank second in global rankings. Recent statistics show that 2,50,000 or even more number of printing presses exists in India. The capital investment lies over the $2billion mark. Nearly 75% of printing presses in India are family owned.
More about the revenue growth:
The Indian revenue growth rate while dealing with Indian Printing Industry, has now outpaced GDP national growth. According to the economic survey report, the growing rate of the print industry lies between 12 to 13%, on an annual rate, in the year 2011. The survey is projected in the overall growth in Printing industry and has extended up to 14%, per annum. It includes the allied industries too.
According to the economic survey reports, present annual turnover has grown to 50,000 crores in Indian rupees. The present capital investment in the printing industry has extended over 83,000 million. Well, another third report from ITPO has mentioned the figure to be around 80,000 million rupees. The collective Indian packaging and printing industries have a combined growing rate of more than 13%.
At the end of 2018, the printing industry is likely to reach 374 billion in Indian currency. The Indian printing industry has now evolved in a dramatic manner over the last few years and stays within the top 10 countries.
Kompass is considered to be a perfect B2B platform, which helps in enhancing the client-centric relationship. You will receive the best treatment and services to grow your business globally. This company helps in reaching out business profiles and expand their growth.
Based in more than 60 countries, Kompass’ worldwide firm directory for free brings legal and financial reliable and regularly updated. For each company recorded in our database, check its services, its staff member number, its postal address and at least one phone number will be available. These manifold criteria are so many success factor for your communication operations: creation date, who’s who, services, legal status, revenue, and more…
Create by yourself your count and buy easily on-line your prospect files. Create BtoB prospect and companies listing with email address and/or postal address. Then you could easily have data that you need for your emailing campaign, phoning campaign or your direct marketing actions. Create your own companies list using Easylist, the simple and effectivetool to perform a personalized file from Kompass’ data base to help you in your acquisition and emailing campaigns. Try EASYLIST, the on-line prospecting offer developed by Kompass