Learn about the technical offices and the IT industry in India
The Indian IT industry is highly cost effective. This is the major reason of its success and continued boom. The cost-effective manpower saves around 25% of the operational cost of the multinational companies.
India stands at the 3rd position in context of technology-based start-ups, owing to more than 5,000 established in the country.
India has favourable government policy and regulatory support for the IT industry. The industry offers a range of services. Low-end application development, high-end integrated IT solutions across multiple verticals, with a well-developed vendor base can all be found. The Indian IT & software industry adheres to quality processes and standards. Most companies align their operations with international standards. Software technology parks and special economic zones in India provide an affordable real estate space for IT companies.
Kompass is a 70-year-old online B2B portal offering business development solutions along with information on companies and executives from various industries through a well-structured database.
Technical offices and engineering consultancies, architects
- Aerospace industry engineering consultants India (26)
- Agricultural and agronomic engineering consultants India (72)
- Architects India (358)
- Arts and culture consultants India (17)
- Chemistry, physics and biological engineering consultants India (264)
- Civil engineering and building industry consultants India (540)
- Electrical engineering consultants India (197)
- Electronic and telecommunications engineering consultants India (338)
- Food and beverage processing engineering consultants India (68)
- Geological, geotechnical, geochemical engineering consultants India (51)
- Hospital and physicians' equipment engineering consultants India (24)
- Industrial design consultants India (137)
- Industrial safety and accident prevention consultants India (140)