The upwards trend of industrial sector in Rajasthan.
Refine by activity
- Agriculture & Food Rajasthan
- Business Services Rajasthan
- Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals & Plastics Rajasthan
- Construction Rajasthan
- Education, Training & Organisations Rajasthan
- Electrical, Electronics & Optical Rajasthan
- Energy, Environment Rajasthan
- IT, Internet, R&D Rajasthan
- Leisure & Tourism Rajasthan
- Metals, Machinery & Engineering Rajasthan
- Minerals Rajasthan
- Paper, Printing, Publishing Rajasthan
- Retail & Traders Rajasthan
- Textiles, Clothing, Leather, Watchmaking, Jewellery Rajasthan
- Transport & Logistics Rajasthan
The infrastructure is developing at a faster rate and investors are interested in checking out the opportunities provided by the state. The state is regarded as the second largest producer of spices and oilseeds and the third largest producer of coarse cereals and soya bean. The industries relating to these sectors are flourishing and developing. The state also has reserves of precious and semi-precious stones along with polished and diamonds manufacturing. There are several industries that are directly related to cutting and polishing of gemstones that are also exported and sold in the country. The next thriving industry is tourism, and so there is a lot of scope for hotels, hospitality and restaurants. The tourist arrival reached 34.59 million in 2014-15. The industry accounts for 32.5% to the state’s economy.
The gross state domestic product of Rajasthan grew at CAGR of 12.83 % from 2004 to 2014-15. The state government has a policy of single window clearance that will help to save time and being new projects. There is a ‘Resurgent Rajasthan summit’ plan to draw investors to the state. Several SEZs can be seen in the state that is set up for many of the major industry sectors. Auto and engineering sectors are developed in various areas of the state. There are plenty of small scale and medium industries along with large scale industries. The heavy industry here is the cement that contributes to 15% of the national cement production and salt production where the state ranks third. Due to the tourism industry here, there are handicraft industries located in several parts of the state that contribute to the economy of the state.
If you are new in the online business world, then you have to list your business at Kompass where you will be visible everywhere and get into right business people who can be profitable to you.