The role of security and safety equipment in construction industry
- Access control, security and surveillance systems India (551)
- Accident prevention devices and equipment, industrial India (133)
- Airborne military equipment India (11)
- Ammunition, mines, cartridges India (38)
- Anti-theft systems India (105)
- Components and accessories for individual arms India (12)
- Components and accessories for locks and latches India (51)
- Control systems for military applications India (17)
- Detection systems and alarms NES India (157)
- Fire extinguishers and fire extinguishing systems India (194)
- Fire-fighting equipment NES India (253)
- Fire-fighting pumps India (88)
- Fire-fighting vehicles and engines India (85)
- Fire hoses and related equipment India (141)
- Fire ladders India (76)
- Heavy weapon components India (56)
- Heavy weapons, armoured vehicles India (24)
- Individual arms India (17)
Often, we see safety being pushed to the bottom on the constructions sites by the builders and engineers and that leads to fatality and accidents where the workers are injured seriously. Today, the security equipment industry is also growing as the awareness for the safety and security of the workers remains a concern on the site. Protective gears are a must on construction sites, and the government is very keen on implementing the rules of wearing security equipment like hard hats, safety glasses, heating protection, respiratory protection, safety vests, welding protection gloves, fall protection and accessories. Wearing such equipment on the body not only provides safety it also helps to be more productive on site as there is no risk. The security equipment industry is today a significant one as it is related to the real estate and the infrastructure industry which are the core industries in India. Large and heavy investments are being done in this sector to develop and improve the equipment to make them international standards and highly secure. The risk is very high, and security equipment are always better to be stored on the site.
The sector of security equipment
The industry of security is growing and with the entrance of foreign investors, the industry has been given a boost which is a good thing. India comes with a lot of qualified and trained people which makes a lot of difference as compared to the other countries in a positive manner. Although it is a small industry as compared to the construction industry, the scope is plenty as the whole construction site needs to be secure and safe in all aspects. The continuous expansion of the infrastructure and the construction has made it necessary for all kinds of security equipment.
B2B Kompass portal is not new and today everyone is happy with the results that it has given to the business owners.