Learn about the companies from the Sports and leisure equipment Sector in India
Sports and leisure equipment
- Amusement park equipment India (40)
- Art and craft activity games India (318)
- Athletics equipment India (44)
- Boardsports, sledging sports and ice skating sports equipment except skiing equipment India (24)
- Camping equipment India (241)
- Cases and small boxes India (102)
- Dolls and puppets India (384)
- Educational and board games India (204)
- Equestrian sports equipment India (120)
- Equipment for pyrotechnical shows India (5)
- Festival and party articles and decorations India (167)
- Fishing and hunting equipment India (53)
- Flags, banners and pennants India (39)
- Games of skill India (84)
- Gaming and gambling machines India (13)
- Golf equipment India (56)
- Gymnasium and physical exercise equipment India (145)
- Martial arts and fighting sports equipment India (44)
- Mountaineering and speleology equipment India (21)
- Musical articles and toys India (25)
All of these area part of sports equipment.
Today, leisure and sports equipment sector is expected to grow at CAGR of nearly 14.29% within next five years. It will witness a growth in retail sales to nearly INR510.2 billion, by the end of 2019.
The roots of the concept of healthier and good living are growing deeper and stronger. This is the major cause behind the increment of health and fitness regime. This, in return, is working out well for sports and leisure equipment.
India is one of the top manufacturers of sports and leisure equipment. It stands third only to China and Japan. This has contributed a lot towards the growth in the country’s GDP during the economic strain. The sports sector is labour intensive and provides both direct and indirect employment.
Kompass is an online B2B portal. Join the league of listed companies and expand your business through our various business development-oriented services.