Learn about the renewable energies in India
Environmental services, renewable energies
- Air pollution analysis and treatment services India (22)
- Air pollution consultants India (43)
- Air pollution treatment and control equipment India (190)
- Biomass energy production equipment, parts and accessories India (92)
- Construction waste collection and recycling equipment India (15)
- Dangerous and chemical waste collection and recycling equipment India (62)
- Domestic and industrial waste collection and recycling equipment (NES) India (119)
- Domestic and industrial waste management consultants India (76)
- Ecology and environmental consultants NES India (98)
- Electric and electronic waste collection and recycling services India (57)
- Electronic and electric waste collection and recycling equipment India (30)
The Government of India is committed towards increasing the use of clean energy sources. The government is implementing initiatives to boost the Indian renewable energy sector.
Solid waste management service is a great sector that is today one of the major services that is very much essential in Indian cities and in the rural areas. Industrial solid waste is also creating havoc when it concerns to environment. The hazardous waste is truly getting into the environment ruining it to a large extent.
A range of activities under environmental services include water treatment, pollution control, disposal of waste and many more. There are non- -traditional and traditional core environmental services today in India. The non-traditional services have led to the growth of the service sector in environment. The Indian government is taking lot of efforts due to which the sector of environmental services is growing rapidly.
Kompass is an online B2B portal with an experience of 70 years in the industry. Register with Kompass to avail of the services like access to a well-structured database and business development solutions for the success of your venture.