Learn about the companies from the Mining, quarrying and stone-working plant and equipment Sector in India
Mining, quarrying and stoneworking plant and equipment
- Abrasive product manufacturing plant and equipment India (25)
- Coal and ore processing plant and equipment India (68)
- Coking plant and equipment India (46)
- Fibre cement processing plant and equipment India (21)
- Finishing machinery and equipment for the ceramics industry India (26)
- Finishing machinery and equipment for the glass industry India (51)
- Furnaces for the glass industry India (49)
- Glass-cutting machinery and equipment India (49)
- Handling equipment and machinery, quarrying and stoneworking India (48)
- Installation and maintenance services for mining equipment and machinery India (13)
- Installation and maintenance services for the ceramics industry India (5)
- Installation and maintenance services for the glass industry India (16)
Stone quarrying is a very important industry in India. The industry provides employment on a large scale. Quarries are managed by politically influential individual. Quarries are taken on lease from the Government. Owners pay royalty to the Government. In most of the regions, lease ownership is a monopoly business.
The equipment and machinery used in quarrying is huge, powerful and productive. Each stage of quarrying and stone working requires different types of equipment such as stripping and drilling equipment like crawler tractor, bulldozer, front-mounted blades, wheel loader, hydraulic arm, and crushing equipment like crusher, jaws, vibrators and fixed steel plates.
Kompass is an online B2B portal. Register your company with Kompass to get listed and boost your business.
Based in more than 60 countries, Kompass’ worldwide companies directory for free provides legal and financial trustworthy and regularly updated. For each firm present in our database, access its services, its staff member number, its postal address and at least one phone number will be informed. These several criteria are so many performance factor for your commercial and marketing operations: creation date, who’s who, services, legal status, revenue, and more…
Easylist is a live companies counting tool which allows you to easily spot your targets with the BtoB Kompass’ data base. Create easily your own contact files that you need for your prospecting and emailing campaigns. With Easylist, you precisely spot, qualify and identify your contact. Try EASYLIST, the on-line prospecting solution developed by Kompass