A Modern Web Platform For Industries In Manipur For Making Their Business More Profitable
Refine by activity
- Agriculture & Food Manipur
- Business Services Manipur
- Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals & Plastics Manipur
- Construction Manipur
- Education, Training & Organisations Manipur
- Electrical, Electronics & Optical Manipur
- Energy, Environment Manipur
- IT, Internet, R&D Manipur
- Leisure & Tourism Manipur
- Metals, Machinery & Engineering Manipur
- Minerals Manipur
- Paper, Printing, Publishing Manipur
- Retail & Traders Manipur
- Textiles, Clothing, Leather, Watchmaking, Jewellery Manipur
- Transport & Logistics Manipur
Manipur has a thriving bamboo industry and around 3,268 sq km of the area of the state has been covered by Bamboo forests. The state also has the highest number of industries relating to handicrafts, the highest number of semi-skilled and skilled artisans and is the leading Indian state to contribute in the sector. Among the cottage industries in Manipur, handloom is the largest. The state ranks amongst the top 5 Indian states in the looms sector. The state also has modern food processing, mineral-based product industries and other MSMEs in emerging spheres. Other industries include handlooms, handicrafts, sericulture, food processing, bamboo processing, IT, hydropower and tourism.
The state has a well-developed road infrastructure, and network and 4 national highways join the state to other parts of the country. The state is also being connected to other states of India through rail, and a new railway line is being constructed on Assam-Manipur border under a project that has been given national priority. The state has got breathtaking natural beauty and has a pollution free environment and is one of the most exclusive and favorite tourist destinations in India.
Why Kompass B2B Web Portal
In this age, online business listings can help business owners tremendous. We, at Kompass, the leading B2B portal, are offering a well-designed channel for the business owners in Mizoram to list their offerings.