Silver Iodide (AgI) of Micron Platers
Description of the Product
What is Silver Iodide?
Silver Iodide is an inorganic compound with the formula AgI. It is a bright yellow solid, its samples contain impurities of metallic silver that give a gray coloration.
Uses of Silver Iodide:
• It is used in silver-based photography.
• It is also used as an antiseptic and in cloud seeding.
• Chemical formula: AgI
• CAS number: 7783-96-2
• Purity: 98.50 to 99.50 %
• Packaging type: Plastic bottle
• Packaging size: 1 kg, 2.5 kgs, 5 kgs, 10 kgs, 20 kgs
• Molar mass: 234.77 g
• Appearance: Yellow crystalline solid