Silver Bromide (AgBr) of Micron Platers
Description of the Product
What is Silver Bromide?
Silver Bromide (AgBr) is a soft, pale-yellow, water-insoluble salt well-known (along with other silver halides) for its unusual sensitivity to light.
Uses of Silver Bromide:
• Useful in modern photography materials.
• Chemical formula: AgBr
• CAS number: 7785-23-1
• Packaging type: Plastic bottle
• Packaging size: 1 kg, 2.5 kgs, 5 kgs, 10 kgs, 20 kgs
• Molar mass: 187.77 g
• Appearance: Pale yellow solid photosensitive
• Solubility: Insoluble in alcohol, most acids sparingly soluble in ammonia, soluble in alkali cyanide solutions