Silver Acetate (AgC2H3O2) of Micron Platers
Description of the Product
What is Silver Acetate?
Silver acetate is an inorganic compound with the empirical formula CH3CO2Ag (or AgC2H3O2). It is a photosensitive, white, crystalline solid and is considered a useful reagent in the laboratory as a source of silver ions lacking an oxidizing anion. It has been used in some antismoking drugs.
Uses of Silver Acetate:
• Products containing Silver Acetate (gums, sprays, and lozenges) are used to deter smokers from smoking.
• Used as a well-known precursor in printed electronics.
• Chemical formula: AgC2H3O2
• CAS number: 563-63-3
• Packaging type: Plastic bottle
• Packaging size: 1 kg, 2.5 kgs, 5 kgs, 10 kgs, 20 kgs
• Molar mass: 166.912 g
• Appearance: White to slightly grayish powder slightly acidic odor
• Solubility in water: 1.02 g/100 mL (20 °C)