ELECNC-1530 Plasma Cutting Machine with Rotary Device
1. This kind of machine was designed with rotary device, which is different from another kind of 1530 Plasma Metal Cutting Machine and 4*8 Plasma Cutting Machine.
2. The rotary device includes a fixed body and a shaft. As the fourth axis of the machine, it can replace the X axis or Y axis for processing.
3. The cutting incision is thin and tidily, and it can avoid the second processing, which is also one of the typical features of 2040 Plasma CNC Sheet Metal Cutting Machine.
4. With a modified thick knife, the machine can process larger thicknesses of metal; START Control System, the digital arc voltage heightening controller.
5. The machine has been widely used for processing different kinds of metal materials, such as stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, aluminium, brass, galvanized sheet, and some others. Taking the 2040 Plasma and Flame Cutting Machine for instance.
6. Please notice that all the specifications and working size can be customized according to your requirements. Considering, for example: Compared with 1325 Plasma Cutting Machine, the working size of this machine is much larger.
- Name: Specification
- Working Area(X*Y): 1500×3000*200mm
- Frame: Square tube
- X Y Z Rail: Taiwan HIWIN Linear guide
- Transmission: X/Y rack and pinion,Z Taiwan TBI Ball Screw
- Motor driver: FL118 Stepper Motor, Leadshine driver
- Control System: START Control System
- Cutting Thickness: 3mm-15mm stainless steel
- Plasma Power Supply: 105A
- Rotary device(diameter): 200mm
- Working Voltage: 380V,3PH,50/60HZ
- Software: Fastcam
1. Wood Furniture Industry: Wave Plate, fine pattern, antique furniture, wooden door, screen, craft sash, composite gates, cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, headboards and so on.
2. Advertising Industry: Advertising identification, sigh making, Acrylic engraving and cutting, crystal word making, blaster molding, and other advertising materials derivatives making.
3. Die Industry: A sculpture of copper, aluminum, iron and other metal molds, as well as artificial marble, sand, plastic sheeting, PVC pipe, wooden planks and other non-metallic mold.