ELECNC-1530 ATC CNC Router Machine for Door Making
1. Together with 1530 Automatic 3D Wood Carving Machine, the machine was designed with rotary device.
2. Both another type of 1530 ATC CNC Router and this machine can be called 4 axis CNC Router Machine, however, there are some differences between them.
3. The diameter and length of rotary device can be made according to your requirements.
4. Besides, the rotary device can be removed and designed to the position you want. Take another kind of 1530 Carousel ATC CNC Router for example. And it also can be detached in the process of transporting.
5. With firm and reasonable structure, the machine is easy to operate and durable for use.
6. With Italy HSD ATC air cooling spindle,and the maximum can be 24000RPM per minutes, which greatly improve working efficiency.
7. Compared with 4*8 CNC Router Machine, the working size is much larger.
- X,Y,Z Working Area: 1500x3000x200mm
- Table Size: 1500×3000mm
- Table Surface: Vacuum and T-slot working table
- Frame: Welded Structure
- X, Y Structure: Rack and Pinion Drive, Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings
- Z Structure: Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings and TBI Ball Screw
- Max. Power Consumption (Without Spindle): 3.2Kw
- Spindle Power: 9kw Italy HSD ATC air cooling spindle
- Spindle Speed: 0-24000RPM
- Drive Motors: 850W Japan YASKAWA servo motor
- Working Voltage: Working Voltage: 380v, 3 phase, 50/60HZ(Option: AC220V/50/60Hz,3PH)
- Command Language: G Code
- Operating System: Taiwan SYNTEC 6MB control System
- Computer Interface: USB
- Rotary device: 300mm diameter*2500mm length
- X,Y Resolution: <0.01mm
- Software Compatibility: Type3/UcancameV9 Software, (Option: Artcam Software)
- Running Environment Temperature: 0 – 45 Centigrade
- Relative Humidity: 30% – 75%
1. Advertisement: Engraving and cutting various labels and number plate, marble, etc; Used for artistic effects on materials, Including marble, brass, steel, and other metallic materials.
2. Crafts: Engraving characters of any language and patterns on gifts and souvenirs, primitive processing and shaping of artistic crafts, and stiletto.
3. Moulding: Engraving delicate letter and flower pattern, primitive and fine processing of the small mould.
4. Architectural models: Engraving fine window, fencing and wall patterns, etc.
5 . Seal: Engraving seals and medal on materials such as buffalo horn, wood etc.
6. Label: Engraving character, number, and other pattern on label for products and on product directly.
7. Wood processing: Processing density board, stiletto for surfing board, processing of marbles, cabinet and furniture.