ELECNC-1325 CNC Wood Router Machine for Sale
1. 3 axis CNC Wood Router Machine is suitble for wooden Industry, furniture industry, Technology Research, Advertising Design, Arts Creation, Teaching, Student Project and Hobby Purposes.
2. Compared with 4*8 CNC Wood Engraving CNC Router Machine, Built-in chassis.
3. The CNC Router Machine is designed for large area engraving work such as wooden Industrial, mdf industrial or Hobby Prototype Building, Building Model Making, PCB, Advertising Signs, Artwork, Crafts, Aircraft Models, RC Model parts, etc. So, you can do engraving work at office or home.
4. In addition, it can be upgraded to be installed a rotational axis.
5. Single control box placed inside machine, save working space
Adjusting screw design, it can help to adjust the height to keep same level to maintain processing precision.
6. Another kinds of 4*8 CNC Router Machine can be provided for your reference.
- X,Y,Z Working Area: 1300*2500*200mm
- Color: White and Blue (can be Customized)
- Working Voltage: 380V/3PH/50Hz (option)
- Table: Vacuum table with 4 zones
- Control System: DSP A11 control
- Spindle: HQD 4.5kw air cooling spindle
- Spindle Speed: 0-24000RPM
- Inverte: 5.5 KW Fuling inverter
- Drive Motors: FL118 Motor and Leadshine 860H
- Frame: New Type Heavy Duty Body
- Lubrication: Manual Lubrication System
- Gantry structure: Steel Gantry
- Option: Automatic Oil Mist Cooling
- X, Y Structure: ABBA/PMI 20# Guide Rails
- Z Structure: TBI Ball Screw Ball Screw Transmission
- Tool Sensor: Semi-Automatic Tool Sensor
- Limited Switch: Japan Omron Limited Switch
- Wire: High Soft Shjeld with Copper Wire to Protect Against Static Electricity
1. Wood Furniture Industry: Wave Plate, fine pattern, antique furniture, wooden door, screen, craft sash, composite gates, cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, headboards and so on.
2. Advertising Industry: Advertising identification, sigh making, Acrylic engraving and cutting, crystal word making, blaster molding, and other advertising materials derivatives making.
3. Die Industry: A sculpture of copper, aluminum, iron and other metal molds, as well as artificial marble, sand, plastic sheeting, PVC pipe, wooden planks and other non-metallic mold.