What’s new on the B2B Market?
More than 1,600 attendees continued to explore the paradigm shift in consumer search from keywords and chaotic results to questions and verified answers. Attendees from a broad range of industries — including healthcare, insurance and other financial services, retail, automotive, food services, and more — take away a greater understanding of how to answer the questions that begin the customer journey, and actionable strategies for meeting consumers where they search. Kompass North America was so happy to attend this event.
Highlights from ONWARD19:
- The Onward key notes were amazing, entertaining and fun. The opening keynote of Howard Lerman, CEO and Founder, YEXT was especially great. There’s a massive paradigm shift going on in the world of search from chaotic results to verified answers. Today, consumers are asking questions, and they expect answers. We kick off ONWARD19 with a sneak peek at what’s on the road ahead for Yext and what it will take to ensure that your brand is answers-ready.
- Insightful and very helpful advised from featured speakers.
- Being Yext partner, I was very interested in Partners Summit, a lot of questions about business value of partnering with Yext were answered and how artificial intelligence, privacy mandates, and data overload will influence your clients’ future marketing technology strategies.
- SMBs struggle with the daily demands of running a small business. Partners can help! Because they are local and trusted, they play an important role in guiding SMB clients to make and implement the right decisions regarding software and other important aspects of business infrastructure.
- I was impressed by ‘Halo Effect’: Linking Structured Data Answers with Increased ROI. Search is the most important form of web traffic acquisition within today’s digital landscape. While identifying successes from paid search is simple enough, determining ROI from organic search isn’t always so clear, particularly when many businesses keep their organic and paid search efforts siloed on different teams. In this session, Christian Ward, Chief Data Officer at Yext, Noah Jacobson, SVP of Corporate Development at TapClicks, and Aaron Boggs, President of RevLocal, discusssed how investing in building an organic search presence can impact the ROI of the paid search efforts. They discussed increases in web visitor traffic, better CTRs, and decreasing CPC statistics based on an analysis of 250 different businesses.
- I also loved the session Zero-Click Searches: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly. Zero-click searches are on the rise. New features in search results — knowledge cards, featured snippets, local packs, ads, FAQs, and more — meet consumer intent directly on the search results page. That means click-through rates and webpage traffic can drop, even for brands and content that capture the coveted “position zero.” This session examined what this means for marketers: how to rank in an increasingly complex ecosystem, new metrics that matter, opportunities for engagement directly in a search experience, and tactics that will drive clicks. The panel of expert search marketers: Andrew Shotland,CEO & Founder Local SEO Guide, Lily Ray, SEO Director, Path Interactive, Del Humenik, Chief Revenue Office SEMrush, Dan Toplitt,VP, Group Director,SEO Reprise Digital, Duane Forrester,VP, Industry Insignts,Yext explored these changes and suggested pathways to success. So much fun!
Oct 23 2019
Date: 23 October, 2019 4:00 PM
Location: Strait Convention and Exhibition Center,Longgang,Wenzhou,China
- Polyamide PA or Polyester PET folder-gluer belts for bookbinding machine and tubewinder
- Polyamide PA Machine tapes widely used for rotary and commercial printing, folding and binding machines,from the sheet feeder to the post press printing process(commercial web offset, sheet fed printing,rotogravure printing, newspaper printing)
- Polyamide PA or Polyester PET power transmission belts for bookbinding,web-fed printing machine,folder-gluer,tubewider
- Polyurethane PU round belts for sheet feeder,folding machine,bookbinding machine,
- Rubber-coated seamless belts or feeder belts for folder-gluer
- PVC fabric conveyor belts from sheet feeder,folding,bookbinding,web-fed printing to packaging in all the process of printing
- Polyurethane PU timing belts for sheet feeder,folding,folder-gluer
-Special processing or covered timing belts
- October 22 ~ 26, 2019 (5Days)
- Osong Station
- Chungcheongbuk-do and Cheongju-si /
Osong Bio Promotion Foundation
- Chungcheongbuk-do and Cheongju-si /
- Industrial Exhibitions, Business Meeting, Sales, Conferences, and more
- 8,794m2(Exhibit Halls : 7,994m2 Conference Hall : 800m2)
- : 250 companies, 1,000 buyers and 90,000 visitors
- Home Page
From 18–23 October in Brussels, at the 25th edition of Busworld, the most well-known trade fair for the bus and coach industry, Mayser will present ultramodern obstacle detection sensors at Booth 131 A in Hall 1. The focus of this year’s exhibit will be on Mayser products that significantly increase the safety of bus and coach travel. International visitors to the Mayser booth can learn all about reliable drag-along detection, safety steps as surface sensors, the non-touch detection system, and sensor profiles.
First transparent demonstration of drag-along detection
When entering and exiting buses and trains there is a risk that bags or items of clothing can get caught in doors as they close, causing people to be dragged along. Drag-along detection systems from Mayser reliably prevent this danger. The highlight of this year’s trade fair is an exhibit that shows in a live demonstration how Mayser safety edges work. It consists of a profile with LED elements in a transparent window, combined with a pressure-sensitive, non-touch safety system. The purpose of the exhibit is to demonstrate to visitors how the vertical position of caught objects is determined by the safety edge. The sensitive sensors detect even very small objects such as backpack straps, in order to reliably protect passengers.
Protection for 30 million passengers daily
According to the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure, more than 30 million passengers use public transport in Germany every day. The fast cycle times of buses make the entry and exit area a central danger zone. Also, in the case of articulated buses or large numbers of passengers it is not always possible for drivers to have a full view of door areas. All the more reason for preventing passengers from being caught or dragged along. As a result of more than 30 years of experience with safety systems, Mayser today plays a leading role in safeguarding danger areas in public transport.
At the 25th Busworld in Brussels, the oldest and most well-known trade fair for the bus and coach industry from 18 to 23 October 2019, Mayser will present ultramodern safety technology for local public transport. International industry specialists can look forward to intelligent technologies that are designed for easy integration and reliable protection of passengers.
At Busworld the focus will be on Mayser products that make bus and coach travel much safer for passengers. Especially when entering and exiting there is a risk that bags or items of clothing could get caught in closing doors, causing people to be dragged along. To prevent this, Mayser has developed sensitive sensors that detect objects and prevent automatic doors from closing; this can be achieved with pressure-sensitive (tactile) or non-touch (capacitive) sensors.
Visitors to the Mayser booth can experience on-hand how safety steps perform as surface sensors in the entry and exit area, or how pressure-sensitive and capacitive safety edges detect even the smallest objects and reliably stop the closing motion of a door. The trade fair portfolio will also include smart technologies such as the capacitive switch for pedestrians lights, which is designed for reliable operation in adverse weather conditions also when wearing gloves.
As a result of worldwide increasing requirements for fire protection, RoadFR® is a product that will make a stop at the Mayser booth a must for many visitors. The fire-proof cable is ideal for use in areas with stringent requirements for flame-retardant materials, because it prevents disruption of the electronic systems in motor vehicles in case of fire. Visitors to the Mayser booth can also look forward to a Ventura sliding swing door as an aid for demonstrating how Mayser safety systems work.
Visit Busworld in Brussels and experience how Mayser safety technology can make bus travel safe.
Oct 17 2019
Date: 17 October, 2019 1:00 AM
YUWON MEDITECH CO.,LTD (CEO : Shin Young-soo / http://yuwonmeditech.com) will introduce its signature item, the laparoscopic trocar "Enpole," a new vessel ligation clip "Vaso clip & Endo applier", a single incision technique port called "U-port", and the Wound Retractor "U-tractor".
Recently launched Vaso clips and endo appliers prevent the bleeding of patients during surgical procedures to maintain the surgical field of vision and reduce the incidence of other complications.
In addition, when the tumor is to be removed or the area of the organ is separated and removed, it is used for ligation of specific blood vessels before separating the tissue.
Vaso clip is of high quality by cutting tissue around the vessel to ensure a firm locking state when maintaining the ligation of vessels, maintaining stability of the ligation state and minimizing interference on diagnostic images such as CT or MRI.
In particular, the company succeeded in manufacturing polymer clip appliers, which depended solely on imports, and presented a new vision for domestic medical devices.
YUWON MEDITECH's Endo Applier is attracting much attention from end users because it is manufactured to reduce slip-down phenomenon and maintain long-term quality through Jaw correction technology using specially designed Jaw correction measuring instrument.
Vaso clip used together is a circular serrated design to compensate for the dislocation of the clip due to slippage.
You can see Vaso clip at GMES at GMES, and will accelerate the export of domestic polymer clips through domestic and overseas exhibitions and conferences.
Meanwhile, GMES is a joint event hosted by Wonju City and organized by Wonju Medical Instrument Techno Valley, Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency's Gangwon Regional Headquarters and Korea Industrial Complex Corporation's Gangwon Regional Headquarters. This year marks the 15th anniversary.
- Outstanding level of high quality European and Japanese bonsai
- There will be at your disposal a large community of bonsai vendors and top potters..... and other unique bonsai accessories, including distinct craftmanship to compliment the art of bonsai
- This year demonstrations will be given by: Bjorn Bjorholm, Jan Culek, Mauro Stemberger.
At Young Talents Day on 12 October 2019 in Neu-Ulm’s ratiopharm arena, some 40 exhibitors will meet motivated specialists who are seeking new career challenges. Mayser will attend the event for the fourth time, in order to boost the company’s image as an innovative enterprise and an attractive employer in the region.
Young Talents Day is an event that contributes to Mayser’s success. The company’s booth has always attracted a great deal of interest from visitors. Every year, there have been positive conversations with visitors and a large number of subsequent applications.
Mayser will be present again this year as a potential employer with attractive opportunities. Just a few examples of what future employees can expect: qualified vocational and advanced training, versatile work time models, and diverse team events.
We welcome all visitors to our exhibit at Booth 22.
12 October 2019, ratiopharm arena in Neu-Ulm
Click here to read about our last attendance at Young Talents Day
Oct 9 2019
Date: 9 October, 2019 3:00 PM
Nanocrystal received attention by showing its own technology at '2019 Korea Beauty Expo' (K-Beauty Expo Korea), a beauty industry fair representing Korea. '2019 K-Beauty Expo Korea' was held in KINTEX from October 10th to 13th.
Excellent technology is essential to making good cosmetics. Especially in the basic process. This is because the more various technologies that go into the basic process, the more various cosmetics can be made. Nanocrystal is a company that develops powders and pigments and develops essential elements of cosmetics to make good cosmetics. It produces industrial coatings and TiO2 and ZnO dispersions intensively.
At this K-Beauty Expo, Nanocrystal attracted the attention of visitors with a product in which inorganic sunscreen was dispersed. This is because it showed the result of ZnO dispersion technology, the main item of nanocrystal.
Inorganic sunscreens have a characteristic of increasing the blocking effect as the degree of dispersion of ultraviolet rays increases. The higher the dispersion effect, the better the UV protection performance, and even if a small amount is used, the targeted UV protection effect can be seen. Nanocrystal received attention by exhibiting a product with improved dispersion effect of inorganic sunscreen.
Nanocrystal's high-dispersive sunscreen products help develop sunscreens of various formulations. This is because the product basically has a high degree of UV protection, so it is possible to make various types of sunscreen. Using the product Nanocrystal introduced this time, it is possible to implement various types of sunscreen, such as sun sticks and sun pacts, as well as cream-formed sunscreens.
There are a total of 16 TiO2 and ZnO dispersions held by Nanocrystal. TiO2 dispersion of 30-60% standard is used as a sunscreen to block UV-B. The standard of 40-70% ZnO dispersion is 40-70% and is used as a sunscreen to block UV-A.
Nanocrystal's products are characterized by low cloudiness. To see the effect of blocking UV rays by applying sunscreen, you need to apply a large amount of sunscreen. The recommended amount of sunscreen is about 500 won coins. However, if you apply such a large amount, there is a disadvantage in that the white turbidity is severe and the face becomes white. Nanocrystal products have the advantage that even if you apply sunscreen as much as the recommended amount, there is little cloudiness, so it can be applied thickly to reliably block UV rays.
Nanocrystal is backed by the foundation technology of the Korean cosmetics industry, which is expanding into the global market. Since it is a manufacturer based on basic science, it has strengths in technology and focuses on fostering basic technology that is helpful to the Korean cosmetics industry. Nanocrystal's goal is to develop materials that allow OEMs to develop a variety of products using basic science, which has a great technological ripple effect.
Nanocrystal actively communicated with customers through this K-beauty fair. We took the time to grasp the needs of our customers in the field. Nanocrystal is considering developing not only sunscreen with high dispersing effect, but also silicone-free products.
Nanocrystal received attention by showing its own basic science technology at '2019 K-Beauty Expo Korea', Korea's leading beauty industry fair.
From just a hundred attendees in 1990 to more than 4,700 in 2018, Breakbulk Americas has grown to be the region's largest and most influential event across Canada, the U.S., Latin America and the Caribbean for all those involved in the project cargo and breakbulk community. This year, the original Breakbulk event will celebrate its 30th anniversary—and we invite you to be a part of it.
Connect with fellow providers and the region's leading EPCs, oil & gas and petrochemicals project owners, top industrial manufacturers, mining companies and metals producers who are moving cargoes throughout the Americas and around the world. This is your opportunity to find new business as the economy improves in 2019 and beyond.
Oct 8 2019
Date: 8 October, 2019 7:45 AM
Location: Stand D52 Healthcare Estates Exhibition & Conference 8-9 October at Manchester Central
TC Wall Ports offer a practical, low cost method of ACoPL8 temperature testing for legionella risk management by using fine-wire sensors to remotely access concealed TMVs, pipes and overhead tanks. Delivering instant, accurate results from up to 20 metres away, it allows temperatures to be taken without the need to remove cosmetic panelling or to work at height.
NEW Double TC Wall Port
Responding to requests from last year’s visitors, TME has developed a Double Wall Port with two thermocouple inputs for monitoring unblended water. The double port is supplied with integral sensors which are left in place, taped to the surface of hot and cold water pipes. As with single ports, used to monitor TMVs, the fine wires are then run from behind the panel to the wall port.
Tom Sensier, TM Electronics MD “Exhibiting at Healthcare Estates is a great opportunity to get direct feedback from the water safety engineers and estate managers using our thermometers and probes. Every time we get requests to develop new solutions, and this year, I’m proud to be showcasing at least one of these – our NEW Double TC Wall Ports for simplified legionella risk management.”
Proof of Flushing
Each wall port, measuring just 52 x 52 mm is recessed to take a barcode label. When used in conjunction with TME’s MM7000-2D Bar Code Scanning Thermometer, this solution can deliver not only paperless temperature recording but also proof of flushing using a barcode.
TME now offers compatible thermocouple data loggers making TC Wall Ports suitable for low cost continuous monitoring and temperature profiling - not just of water but also room temperatures.
Already being installed in hospitals, care homes and schools across the UK, TC Wall Ports are ideal for routine temperature spot checks or analysis, complementing an existing BMS; when no BMS is in place; or in satellite locations. For very vulnerable settings, additional safety adaptations are available.
Most popular products in TME’s Water Safety Range include:
- MM2008 Thermometer/Timer with in-built 1 and 2 minute countdown buttons
- KS20-S Dual Purpose Surface/Immersion Probe for pipe surfaces AND running water
- FMK2 Facilities Management Kit with thermometer, probe and holster
- KM08 Long length shower probe with in-built water collection cup
+44 (0)1903 700651 www.tmethermometers.com firstname.lastname@example.org