Gain access to a list of prospect companies (and their executives) with related activities or localities
Company information PTC Drivelines
The raw materials used are made of High Quality Alloy Steel Forgings, processed at World Quality Standards, for Product Reliability.
Drive Shafts are dynamically balanced as per Balance Grade G16 ISO 1940.
PTC Drivelines contributes its major strength in bringing a wide range of Innovative - Maintenance-free(Self Lubricated) type AutoComponents for all types of Off-Highway Earthmoving Equipments & Diesel Locomotives, as Spares in After Sales Market.
1). Self Lubricated. (Maintenance free) C type Universal Joints / Journal
Cross & Bearings / Spider Assemblies , TO JOINT SIZES 5C, 6C, 9C, 9.5C, 10C, 10.5C, 12C, 14C, 15C, W12, W18, W38C.ETC.
2) Cardan Shafts / Propeller Shafts / Drive Shafts / Universal Joint Assemblies. / SLIP JOINT GPS.
PTC Products are user friendly , designed for Sealed and Self locked Bearing cups to arrive at Maintenance free Operation and have excellent Field Performance , without re-lubrication . PTC products are OEM Test Certified for Quality and Fitment for the Joint sizes 5C, 6C, 9C, 10C, 10.5C, 12C, 14C, 15C, W12, W18, W38 , etc.
PTC Products meet the requirements for Dumpers, Bulldozers, Pay Loaders, Diesel Locomotives for the equipments of Caterpillar, Komatsu, Terex, Dresser, International Harvester , Eaton, Clark, Case, John Deere, Hitachi Wabco, Hyundai , M.F. make models.
PTC is well Equipped with Machineries, skilled workmen, and Quality Control Systems.
Products: Universal Joints Assys, With Slip, Non Slip and With Center Plate.
- HDFC Bank Ltd. HDFC Bank Ltd.
- EEPC Engineering Export Promotion Council
ISO 9001 : 2008
Products PTC Drivelines
Key figures PTC Drivelines
Executives PTC Drivelines
Mr. V. Chandramohan
Chief Executive Officer
Activities PTC Drivelines
- Service provider
- Shaft couplings for industrial use
- Shaft couplings, universal joint/cardan joint, ball type
- Shaft couplings, universal joint/cardan joint, constant velocity (CV)
- Shaft couplings, universal joint/cardan joint, cross type, for shafts
- Shaft couplings, universal joint/cardan joint, flexible ring type
- Shaft couplings, universal joint/cardan joint, ring type
- Shaft couplings, universal joint/cardan joint, rubber or fabric
- Shaft couplings to customer specification
- Drive shafts for industrial power transmission
- Service provider
- Rubber-to-metal bonded products
- Plastic products for the mechanical engineering industry
- Bearings and pillow blocks, mechanical
- Roller bearings
- Bushings for ball roller bearings
- Ball and roller bearing components NES
- Mining plant vehicles
- Components and accessories for civil engineering vehicles and machinery
- Motor vehicle transmission parts and spare parts