News Kompass North America
Jan 19 2019
5 Things to Remember from Kompass’ International Convention 2019
Contact details firstname.lastname@example.org
Kompass serves companies all over the world, whatever their size, to help them develop their business.
Kompass provides best B2B database in the world. For more than 70 years, Kompass has provided excellent information in the B2B market. The emergence of digital access to information has greatly increased the role of collecting, processing, and interpreting data all along the decision-making chain. The Kompass database is structured to constitute a high-performance tool for knowing the industries, the competition, the markets, the players and production. The Kompass team located in more than 60 countries and represent a strong network of International Business Development, Data, Advertising experts.
5 Things to Remember from Kompass’ International Convention 2019:
- The core of Kompass business is not only excellent technology, best international data and multilingual advertising platform, but, most importantly, the people network in more than 60 countries. Strong connection between business professional ready to help each other 24/7.
- Kompass is constantly adding new technologies to answer the digital market needs.
- An excellent new team of data experts has been added by Kompass International and in depth data services now is offered by Kompass network.
- We created the strong partnerships with the leaders of Global Market Entry and Business Intelligence and offering off-line services to our customers worldwide.
- Customer needs are the most important for Kompass network, every country is trying to analyze the market and demand to deliver the customer satisfaction to our global customers.
Jan 1 2019
Kompass’ Launches A Web Series
Episode 1: Looking for new customers
The adventure of JP, our beloved character is always on the lookout for innovation and full of enthusiasm in his missions. He is looking for new customers because his base of prospection is exhausted.
After much reflection, relaxation session, and calls to collaborators it finds its solution. Bravo JP, who wins his challenge! #Missionbaseclients
Episode 2: Performing Visibility
The challenge of the day of our accomplished researcher JP:
Properly position your website in the search engines! After fighting tooth and nail with our dear friend Google, JP will appeal to a friend. Thanks to Jerome for blowing the answer. #Missionmotors accomplished! Thank you JP!
Episode 3: Updating the data
Looking forward to discover the new mission of our favorite JP! So what will he still find us?
Updating Data from a Deprecated CRM ? Why not? Fortunately that Corinne is not far to put it on the right path. #MissionCRM validated !! Thank you JP
We can’t wait to see where JP’s next adventure takes him. In the meantime, contact us with any questions!
Company information Kompass North America
Since Kompass has been around for 70 years, you know we’ve been a trusted authority in B2B information for many long years. We’ve seen technologies rise and fall, and we’ve outlasted major changes in the industry.
If there’s one B2B information company you can depend on, it’s Kompass.
How Can We Help Your Marketing?
It’s free to put your company records on the Kompass database. The Kompass database includes businesses from 69 countries, and the full database receives as many as 26 million profile views every month.
Register Here, with your free listing, you get a piece of that traffic.
Valued customers with an interest in boosting their search engine performance (both on the Kompass database and on Google) may be interested in our Booster program.
How Can We Help Your Sales?
The Kompass database is full of potential leads from across the globe. Whether you’re a local business or a multi-national corporation, the Kompass database has what you and your sales team are looking for.
With our EasyBusiness and EasyList services, you can compile prospect lists and be ready to close those sales in no time.
How Can We Help You Study Your Market?
Above and beyond all those other benefits, the Kompass database itself is a goldmine of information.
Do you want to learn more about your biggest competitor? See if they’ve got a listing in the directory.
Do you want to get an early warning about major shifts in your industry, or your clients’ industry? Our directory is a great place to start.
Do you want to identify potential partners? Check out the database.
Whatever your goals, information is key. With the Kompass database, you have access to the information you need.
Kompass can help your business to:
- Promote to the global marketplace
- Analyze Global market sectors for potential opportunities
- Identify suppliers of products & services
- Identify potential clients, agents and distributors
- Identify potential partners
- Identify and research competitors
Kompass North America
Kompass Public Tenders
Products Kompass North America
Key figures Kompass North America
Executives Kompass North America
Mr. Emmanuel Facovi
CEO - Chief Executive Officer (CEO, Kompass North America)
English, France, German
Ms. Rufiya Blank
English, France, Russian
Ms. Sophie Mialhe
Mr. Brian Prugh
Maintenance Director/Manager (Production Manager)
Activities Kompass North America
- Service provider
- , Publishing: Trade and professional publications
- , Publishers of professional foreign trade publications
- , Publishers of financial, commercial and business publications
- , Publishers of trade publications, hotel supplies
- , Publishers of trade publications, hospital supplies
- , Publishers of trade publications, extraction industries
- , Publishers of trade publications, energy
- , Publishers of trade publications, electrical and electronics industries
- , Publishers of trade publications, chemicals and plastics
- , Publishers of trade publications, nuclear industry
- , Publishers of trade publications, engineering
- , Publishers of trade publications, computers and data processing
- , Publishers of trade publications, printing and paper industry
- , Publishers of trade publications, textiles, clothing, footwear
- , Publishers of trade publications, basic metals and metallurgy
- , Publishers of trade publications, transport services
- , Publishers of trade publications, furniture
- , Publishers of trade publications, building, public works, property
- , Publishers of trade publications, food and beverage
- , Publishers of trade publications, agriculture
- , Publishers of trade publications, leather industry
- , Publishing: Directories and reference books
- , Online publishing houses
- Enterprise application software (EAS)
- , Software, electronic commerce (E-commerce)
- , Electronic data processing (EDP) services
- Internet services
- Thematic information and documentation services
- Direct marketing services
- Credit reporting and debt recovery/collection
Other classifications (for some countries)
NAICS (US 2012) :
Directory and Mailing List Publishers (511140)
SIC (US 1987) :
Miscellaneous Publishing (2741)