Aurobindo Pharma Ltd
Manufacturers and Exporters of some of the most quality conscious Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (bulk actives), intermediates, Peptides and speciality generic formulations.
Manufactures of semi synthetic penicillins and cephalosporins.
Manufacturer of Bulk Drugs, Intermediates & Formulations such as Antibiotic Penicillins, Antibiotic Cephalosporins, Anti - Microbials, Anti - Microbials - Quinolones, Macrolides, Sunfonamides, Antiprotozoals, Cardiovasculars, Anti Ashthmatics, Anti Fungals, Sterile - Parenterals, Fluroquinolo
ANTI-DEPRESSANTS: Citalopram HBr, Bupropion HCl, Fluoxetine HCl,Gabapentin, Melitracin HCl, Mirtazapine, Paroxetine HCl, Risperidone, Sertraline HCl.
HYPNOTICS & ANTI-PSYCHOTICS-Flupenthixol,Olanzapine,Zolpidem,Quetiapine,Zaleplon.
ANTI-HYPERTENSIVES-Benazepril, Fosinopril, Lisinopril, Perindopril, Quinapril, Ramipril, Trandolapril, Losartan Potassium.
BETA BLOCKERS- Bisoprolol Fumarate, Carvedilol.
THIAZIDE DIURETIC- Hydrochlorothiazide.
ANTI-THROMBOTIC - Clopidogrel bisulfate, Pentoxifylline.
STATINS- Atorvastatin Calcium, Fluvastatin, Simvastatin.
ANTI-DIABETICS- Gilbenclamide, Metformin HCL.
BPH-TREATMENT- Finasteride, Tamsulosin.
ANTI-EMETICS - Domperidone Base/Maleate, Ondansetron HCL.
ANTI-ULCERANTS - Lansoprazole Powder/Pellets, Omeprazole Powder/Pellets, Pantoprazole Sodium, Rabeprazole Sodium.
ANTI-RETROVIRALS- Abacavir, Didanosine, Efavirenz, Indinavir, Lamivudine, Lopinavir, Nelfinavir, Mesylate, Nevirapine, Ritonavir,
Saquinavir, Stavudine , Zidovudine .
ANTI-VIRALS - Ribavirin.
MACROLIDES- Azithromycin Monohydrate.
ANTI-FUNGALS - Fluconazole, Terbinafine HCl.
QUINOLONES- Ciprofloxacin HCL, Moxifloxacin
ANTI-HISTAMINES - Fexofenadine
ANTI-OSTEOPOROSIS -Alendronate Sodium
MUSCLE RELAXANT - Carisprodol
Year Established: 1986
www : http://www.aurobindo.com
Type of company : Headquarters
- South America
- Central/East Europe
- North America
- Western Europe
- Barbiturates, sulphonamides, glycosides, alkaloids and antibiotics (P)
- Pharmaceutical preparations for the central and autonomic nervous system and anaesthetics (P)
- Analgesics (P)
- Anticonvulsants (P)
- Anti-inflammatory preparations/anti-phlogistics (P)
- Anti-neuralgics (P)
- Anti-arthritics (P)
- Anti-rheumatic preparations (P)
- Stimulants and anti-depressive agents for the central nervous system (P)
- Sedatives and tranquillisers (P)
- Muscle relaxants and their antagonists (P)
- Neurological preparations (P)
- Pharmaceutical preparations for the cardiovascular system (P)
- Pharmaceutical preparations for metabolism, nutrition, alimentary systems (P)
- Pharmaceutical preparations for dermatology (P)
- Pharmaceutical preparations for urology, gynaecology and obstetrics (P)
- Pharmaceutical preparations for pneumology (P)
- Gastroenterology and hepatology preparations (P)
- Immunological preparations (P)
- Antiseptics and antibacterial preparations (P)
- Pharmaceutical preparations NES (P)
- Pharmaceutical veterinary preparations (P)
- Gynaecological and obstetrical equipment (P)
Independent Director & Non-Executive Chairman
Wholetime Director & Vice Chairman
Whole Time Director
General Manager (Legal)
Chief Finance Officer
Aurobindo Pharma acquires Actavis operations in 7 European countries
Published on Wednesday, 2 April, 2014 9:14 AM
Hyderabad: Aurobindo Pharma Ltd has completed the acquisition of certain commercial operations in Western Europe from Actavis Plc. In January this year, the Hyderabad-based Aurobindo Pharma had signed an agreement with Actavis to acquire its personnel, commercial infrastructure, products, marketing authorisations and dossier licence rights in seven European countries for €30 million.
Both companies had also inked a long-term commercial and supply arrangement.
“The acquisition will make Aurobindo one of the leading Indian pharmaceutical companies in Europe with a top 10 position in several key markets,’’ Muralidharan, Senior Vice-President of European operations for Aurobindo, said here on Tuesday.
Aurobindo would work to combine the strength of both enterprises in these markets and to identify and maximise all opportunities.
“We will continue to collaborate with Actavis to ensure business continuity and a smooth transition. In parallel, we will work closely with the acquired management teams to achieve a rapid and successful integration,’’ he added. Aurobindo’s scrip gained 4.67 per cent on BSE on Tuesday to end at Rs. 534.70.
Disclaimer: Orignal source from IBEF http://ibef.org/news/aurobindo-pharma-acquires-actavis-operations-in-7-european-countries