Technology and the scope for IT in future
Various international companies have been set in India that has been sourcing work out of India. Various Indian companies too have competing with the foreign players on the global market. The immense talent that is found here with intellectual powers is one of the main reasons why foreign investors are happy investing here. The industry is also facing challenges when it comes to trends and the digital leap. There needs to be a systematic approach and use of technology in a totally holistic way. The engineering consultancies that are set up are getting more and more offers for innovative ideas and proper approach to the information and technology world. The reason why Indian IT industry is getting stronger is the cost effective manpower that saves around 25 percent of the operational costs of the multinational companies. The government policies too are favorable and companies get regulatory support for the IT and the electronics industry. There are several services too that can be procured here like the low end application development to high end integrated IT solutions.
Government initiatives and reforms
The government has allotted software technology parks and has also provided special economic zones that provide real estate at affordable prices to all the IT companies. This has provided the much needed help and support from the government that has led the IT sector to be the topmost off shoring destination of the world. The on-shore and off-shore services capabilities have been proven in the IT service to the global customers and therefore opportunities have increased tremendously today. The investments are pouring in and there is no shortfall of it. The Indian IT and software adheres to high quality process as well as standards the need the international standards.
Kompass is a well maintained and managed online B2B portal that provides a platform for all types of businesses to meet and also get a good deal for business.
Technical offices and engineering consultancies, architects
- Aerospace industry engineering consultants India (27)
- Agricultural and agronomic engineering consultants India (74)
- Architects India (333)
- Arts and culture consultants India (15)
- Chemistry, physics and biological engineering consultants India (266)
- Civil engineering and building industry consultants India (535)
- Electrical engineering consultants India (197)
- Electronic and telecommunications engineering consultants India (342)
- Food and beverage processing engineering consultants India (68)
- Geological, geotechnical, geochemical engineering consultants India (49)
- Hospital and physicians' equipment engineering consultants India (26)
- Industrial design consultants India (128)
- Industrial safety and accident prevention consultants India (142)